Our goal in this service is to ensure the health and safety of our clients by creating a conducive environment for healing and recovery. We also assist them in performing and accomplishing various home tasks while promoting their self-reliance and independence.
Services we offer:
- Routine housework including general cleaning, vacuuming, dusting, laundry, ironing, making beds, cleaning ovens/stoves and china cabinets
- Meal planning and cooking
- Monitoring and motivating regular diet plans
- Transporting clients to social activities and appointments
- Running errands and shopping for clients or transporting clients to carry out these activities
- Providing respite and palliative care
- Serving as companions and participating in friendly socialization activities
- Caring for plants
- Monitoring clients’ safety, comfort, and wellness
- Making home visit(s)
A LovingParents representative will respond to any questions and provide additional information about our services and in-home assessments.
Contact Us Today!